To be able to read the PDF documents on this page you’ll need a free copy of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader which can be found here.
- The CPS Constitution
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- An introduction to CPS
- Entering LCPU Competitions
- A Guide to the rules for Nature Competitions
- Entering PDI Competitions
- Create a PDI in Lightroom
- The CPS Flickr Group
- The CPS Child and Vulnerable Adult Policy (2010)
- ‘A Philosophy of Photography’ by John Royle
- ‘How Visual Perception Affects Picture Taking’ By John Royle
- ‘James Ravilious-Making an art of Recording’ by John Royle
- ‘Be careful what you wish for’ by Ian McNab
- ‘Portraits and Posing’ by Ian McNab
- Robert Frank in SanteFe, New Mexico
- The story of the Crewe Circle ghost photographers?
- ’70 Years of CPS’ by Tom Seaton
- Examples of composition by Master Photographers
- Discover a précis of the life of our soon to be centenarian member, Ron Smith.
Directions to other clubs